- ADMISSION PROCEDURES
- The academic session starts july every (as per VBU rules)
- Application for admission has to be submitted on the prescribed from obtainable from the Office of the mahavidyalaya on payment of Rs.250/-in cash and on Rs.300/- by post through Bank draft only in Favour of the principal of the institution. Photocopy of Admission Form & Net Downloaded copy may be accepted
- For Admission in Five Year Intergrated B.A.LL.B.(Hons) Course
Eligibility- A candidate for admission in B.A.LL.B.(Hones) 5 Years Course must have passed the Higher Secondary (10+2) or an equivalent examination securing, not below 45% of the total marks in the case general category 40% of the total marks in the case of ST/SC, application.
Admission shall be on the basis of marks followed by counseling to conducted at Jharkhand Vidhi mahavidyalaya Campus.
- For admission in Three year LL.B Course:
Eligibility- A candidate for admission in LL.B. (3Yr Course) must have Graduation degree or its equivalent from any recognized university with a minimum 45% of the total marks in case of general category applicants and 40% in case of ST/SC applicants.
Admission Shall be on the basis of marks and followed by counseling to conducted at College Campus.
However such minimum qualifying marks shall not automatically entitle a person to admission in the institution. It shall only entitle the person concerned to full-fill other institutional criteria notified by the institution concerned or by the University Government concerned from time to time apply for admission
- Master of LAWS (LL.M) English / Hindi Medium
Objective: The two years Distance Learning Master of Laws (LL.M) conducted by Jharkhand Vidhi mahavidyalaya under (NLI, New Delhi) Global Open University, Nagaland has been designed for meeting the demand of the growing needs of experts in the fields of jurisprudence, constitutional history paralegal services, right to information and specialized laws for women and children, human rights, arbitration, criminology, torts, labour law banking, environment, companies families, intellectual property rights etc.
Those completing LL.M.degree are preferred for jobs in the Universities. Colleges and Research Institution, Promotions are made Based on LL.M. qualification acquired by whose are in the judicial services in the Central/ state Govt., / private & Public Sectors.
Eligibility: Bachelor of Laws (LL.B/B.L) Bachelor of General / Academic (B.A./B.G.L.)
Duration: Two Years
Award: Master of Laws (LL.M) shall be awarded to all the successful candidates by the Global Open University, Nagaland .
Application for admission in LL.M. (Distance Mode), LL.B. 3yr & 5yr courses require the following documents.
- Attested photocopies of orginal documents of matriculation certificate/ 10+2 or Intermediate or equivalent certificate & Mark sheet/ Graduation Certificate, Admit Card of Previous Examination.
At the time of admission : LL.M. (Distance Mode) 5yrs.B.A.LL.B (Hons.) & 3yrs. LL.B.(Course)
- Five copies of recent passport size color photographs.
- Original documents, of Matriculation Certificate/ school leaving Certificate/ College leaving Certificate/ 10+2 Marksheet/ Graduation marksheet/Character Certificate.
- Original Migration Certificate(in case of candidates coming from other Universities or Boards)
- In case of SC/ST/OBC candidates are bound to submit original Caste Certificate/ Income Certificate/Residential Certificate